The TDS560USB JTAG Emulator is designed to be used with digital signal processors (DSPs) operating at 1.0-5.0 volts. The emulator itself is a USB device. It is fully plug and play compatible. The TDS560USB JTAG Emulator is designed to operate with TI Code Composer Studio IDE debug tool and is compatible with Windows2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
- High speed real-time data exchange (HS-RTDX) bandwidth over 2Mb/s, real-time event sequence server without stopping the application.
- Increases code download speed up to 8x faster than XDS510.
- USB compatible, simple connection, fully Plug-and-Play, no jumpers, no switch settings.
- USB compatible. Simple Connection, fully Plug-and-Play compatible– no jumpers, no switch settings
- Hot pluggable
- Supports Texas Instruments （TI） DSP with a JTAG (IEEE 1149.1) interface: C2000, F2400, C27X, F28X, C54X, C55X, C6000, C64X, TMS470 (ARM) and OMAP platforms
- Supports Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio
- Compatible with XDS510
- Includes all TDS560PCI features:
· Real-Time data exchange (RTDX) bandwidth over 2 Mb/s
· Real-time event sequence server without stopping the application
- Supports multiprocessor debugging of same or different type
- Wide dynamic operating voltage: 1.0 to 5.0 volts
- Programmable TCK: 500KHz to 35MHz
- Increasing code download speed up to 8x faster than XDS510
- Overall cable/pod length of 6ft (1.5m)
- Hardware detection of power losses and cable disconnects
- All pod signals are ESD protected
- TDS560USB Real-Time Emulator and Pod
- USB interface cable
- Five Volt DC power supply
- AC power cord
- The TDS560USB driver disk
- TDS560SB Real-Time Emulator Installation Guide Reference Guide
- Code Composer Studio IDE 2.0 or greater
- A free USB port ( USB2.0 is recommended)
- 500MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU (900MHz or higher Pentium III CPU or equivalent is recommended)
- Local CD-ROM drive
Supports Operating Systems
- Windows 98SE (SP1) / Win2000 (SP4) / WinXP (SP2)/Vista.