- It has a very high stability，the reference design based on TI XDS2xx.
- With extremely high cost performance，having superior performance of XDS560v2 and low price of XDS100.
- Via USB port and host communication and power supply，three led display operating status.
- This emulator is equipped with internal isolation module and support voltage protection circuit.
- Being suitable for harsh environments and new untested Software Design.
- Physical Dimensions: 92 x 57 x 12 mm (excluding cable)
XDS200 and XDS200ISO Points-of-difference (POD)
||Does not support
||1.8 – 4.1
3.3 / 1.8 Need to be equipped with the adapter plate
XDS200 Product details
- Supports Windows 8 system; Support for the latest CCS6
- Supports TI's new DSP, ARM, MCU chip models
- The whole new simulation technology of XDS2xx
- Download speed: 200KB / s
TI chip support types
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 Server (32 and 64-bit)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, RedHat, etc.)
Development Environment Compatibility
- Supports CCSv5.3+
- Supports TI DSP BIOS
- Supports TI UniFlash™
- Supports CCS DSS Java Scripting
- USB powered，no external power needed
- Communicates with the host via USB protocol
- Supports + 1.8V and 3.3V JTAG voltage
- 3 signal indicators
- Standard 14 pin jtag connector, further optional 14-20 pin and a 14-60 pin adapter
- Emulator supports isolation. (XDS200ISO only)
- Support Embedded Trace (ETB) Debugging
- Easy to use, without having to install drivers and plug-ins
- Exquisite, small, portable, stable and efficient
- Whole new generation of simulation technology to support TI's new product series
- For the future of the new chip has good compatibility
- Close XDS560v2 performance, XDS100 price
- Size: 92mm x 57mm x 12mm
- JTAG cable length: 150mm
- Year warranty, providing maintenance services for life
- Debugging hardware
- Debugging software
- Writing flash
Field of application
Audio, video, images, automation and control, baseband, communications, telecommunications, computer, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, military, security, wireless, and other fields.