Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Speed Developer's Kit Bundle Series. We created the DS 4100 Series in response to user needs,
emerging applications,& DLP® trends, be it a high-speed control suite or the capability to stream realtime video to the DMD from
a DVI connection.
The Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Speed Developer's Kit Bundle is our best-seller because it gives the user full access to the
DLP® Discovery 4100 Chipsets without the need of time-consuming developments for software, firmware, & highfrequency
FPGA logic code.
The Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Spped Developer's Kit Bundle includes a Discovery™ D4100 Development Kit, ALP 4.1
High-Speed Control Suite & API (Accessory Light modulator Package), as well as Pixel Precision 3.0 User Interface Software
for controlling individual mirrors of the DMD.
The Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Speed Developer's Kit Bundle is available in 3 x DMD sizes: 0.7" XGA, 0.95" 1080p, and
0.96" WUXGA. The DMD can be specified in operation with UV and Visible wavelengths and both are optically efficient from
350nm – 2050nm.
The Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Spped Developer's Kit Bundle supports a wide variety of emerging applications such as Maskless
Lithography, Spectroscopy, Laser Marking, Single-Pixel Cameras, Defense & Security Systems, Holography & 3D Volumetric Display, 3D
Scanning & Metrology, 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping, Remote Sensing, and Hyperspectral Imaging. The Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High
Spped Developer's Kit Bundle offers users a flexible platform to develop a proof of concept, serves as a reference design for a marketready
product, and facilitates scientific experimentation that utilizes the proven reliability of DLP technology.
· Bundled with ALP-4.1 High-Speed Controller Suite
· Bundled with Pixel Precision 3.0 User Interface Software
· ALP 4.1 High-Speed API Library (DLL)
· Directly Interfaces with C++, VBasic, .NET, MATLAB, LabView, &
· On-board storage up to 43,690 patterns
· Binary Frame Rates up to 22,277 Hz binary/ 290 Hz 8-bit Grayscale
· High-Speed USB ViALUX Device Driver for data compression
· Directly Interface with MATLAB, LabView, C++, .NET, Visual Basic, & MS Visual Studio
· Multiple User-Configurable Input Triggers / Output Syncs
· I2C Interface for connecting to ViALUX High-Power LED-OMs.
Discovery 4100 + ALP-4.1 High Speed Developer's Kit Bundle Includes:
· Discovery™ D4100 Development Kit
· ALP 4.1 High-Speed Controller Suite
· Light Animator User Interface Software
· DMD, Hardware, Flex Cable/s, and Remote Board
· FPGA High-Speed Controller Board
· Xilinx Virtex 5 LX Application FPGA
· 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
· 5V Power Supply (with 4A Max)
· MS Windows 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP 32/64-bit Drivers
· ALP 4.1 Graphical User Interface (GUI) & Script Processor
· ALP 4.1 Application Programming Interface (API / DLL)
· Sample Code for C++, LabVIEW, Visual Basic®, & .NET
·On-board USB for Rapid Prototyping
· AVNET EXP Expansion Connectors
· Multiple GPIO Connectors
· MICTOR & JTAG